View Larger Map
View Larger Map
Hotel Pennsylvania is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan at 401 Seventh Avenue (at 33rd Street) directly across Seventh Avenue from Penn Station.
To and From NYC Area Airports:
Our hotel is easily accessible from all three major New York airports.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK):
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA):
- Newark Liberty International Airport:
Theater and Tour Desk:
In addition to arranging for sightseeing tours, restaurant reservations and theater tickets, the Theater and Tour desk in our Main Lobby can also help with airport transportation. Prior to your arrival, contact the desk at Continental Guest Services.
By taxi. Below are approximate one way taxi fares (excluding tips and tolls) and times required to get to and from the airport. Traffic, weather or other factors can increase travel time, so give yourself plenty of time. Sample fares are subject to change.
Airport Costs and Travel Time by Taxi:
- JFK, $45, 15 Miles, 45 Minutes
- LaGuardia, $38, 8 Miles, 25 to 40 Minutes
- Newark, $30 (meter) + $10, 10 Miles, 30 Minutes to 1 Hour
By shared van service. The Airlink Shuttle is an economical way to travel to or from the airport. Costs typically range from approximately $22 to $27 per person.
The shuttle generally departs from the airports every 20-30 minutes in peak hours and from the hotel once per hour. Shuttle bus tickets are available at the airports, in our Main Lobby at the Theater and Tour services desk or online here.
By private car service. The cost for a private car is $52 - $70 depending on the airport, and can be booked by calling the transportation desk, or online here.
Driving. For airport-hotel driving directions, please see the following:
- New York's Hotel Pennsylvania is pleased to offer valet parking for guests. The rate is dependent on the parking duration and size of the vehicle.
- If you have any questions about valet parking, please contact the Hotel at 212-736-5000 or email email@example.com.
By Public Transportation:
- JFK: AirTrain JFK is an easy way to get to and from and around Kennedy International Airport. It operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Passengers landing at JFK can be at Penn Station, right across the street from New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, in just 35 minutes. For more information, check out AirTrain JFK.
- LaGuardia Airport: For service between LaGuardia and Manhattan, the M60 bus goes to 106th and Broadway with connections on the route to the Q33 and Q47 buses and the E, F, G, R, V and 7 trains on the New York City subway. For up-to-date information, visit MTA New York City Transit/Airport.