Close to the Action. At a Price You Can Afford.
Great Manhattan sightseeing within walking distance. New York City's major transit hub across the street. Great shopping at your doorstep. Broadway shows, unforgettable activities, exciting night-life, and more restaurants than you can count. What are you waiting for? New York's Hotel Penn is your top choice.
Hit the streets and feel the energy of the "City That Never Sleeps". It's like no other. Check out these popular spots, all within walking distance:
- The Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Fabulous shopping including the Macy's Flagship Store, "The World's Largest Store"
- Remarkable Times Square and the Broadway Theater District
- The world famous Flatiron Building
- The unmistakable Chrysler Building, an Art Deco icon
- NYC's exciting Chelsea and West Village neighborhoods
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
And with Seventh Avenue cabs in abundance, and New York's Penn Station a stone's throw from the Hotel, you are a quick ride from all the other places you want to see, such as:
- The Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island
- Central Park and the Central Park Zoo
- Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- "Museum Mile" including the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) and the American Folk Art Museum
- NBC Universal Store and Tours
- Wall Street and the Financial District
- South Street Seaport and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Chinatown, SoHo, Little Italy, the West Village and more vibrant, must-see NYC neighborhoods
Want more ideas? We've put together a great collection of outstanding things to do in New York City.