It's that time of year again - time to plan for the 2013 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!
The 137th Annual Westminster Dog Show takes place February 11th and 12th 2013 at Madison Square Garden, right across the street from us.
Recognized as the World’s Most Pup-ular Hotel for the Dog Show, New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania is pleased to be the host hotel for all canine hopefuls participating in this annual event. In fact, the hotel has earned the 2012 ‘Pet-Friendly Hotel of the Year’ award for its pet-friendly services.
To book your stay at the World's Most 'Pup'ular Hotel, please use the following codes when booking over the phone or through the web site:
Mention Code: WKCWDO2513 or click here to book
Mention Code: WKCW0D2513 or click here to book
Please note the following when making a booking:
- If you reserve a Without Dog room and we find out there is a dog in the room, you will be charged the proper rate accordingly.
- There is a mandatory minimum stay of two nights. Guests departing after 1 night only will be charged for the 2nd night.
- A one night advance purchase non-refundable deposit will be required to secure reservations and will be charged at the time of booking.
Hotel Exclusive Features
To mark this annual event, the hotel has setup a variety of onsite Dog Show events and amenities, including:
- Featuring exclusive shuttle buses from the Hotel to Piers 92/94. Buses run from 5:30 am until 11 am for guests with dog participants in the Show and from 11am until 3 pm for exhibitors & spectators. From 3 pm until 8 pm, the buses will return guests with dog participants!
- Westminster guests will receive an exclusive welcome package.
- All the latest pet-friendly publications available free at our Front Desk including Cesar's Way, Showsight Magazine, and Modern Dog.
- For a complete schedule of our EXCLUSIVE special events (last year, we hosted the first ever ‘pup’tuals wedding ceremony at the hotel!).
- The 1st In-Line, Inc. sponsored Green Room Salon, Spa and Canine Gym; the largest in-door doggie Spa in all of New York with a variety of pet pampering amenities for your VIP’s (Very Important Pooches). The Green Room Salon, Spa and Canine Gym will host:
- Our Dog Spa also features the Paw Mall, where guests will be able to receive a special pet reading via Annie Germani, pet psychic/ communicator. You can also find everything you will need to pamper your prized pooch, including:
- A live Westminster Kennel Club broadcast satellite feed from the Hotel’s Lobby with Westminster Dog Show participants on Friday, February 8th.
- The Hotel will host the official New York Pet Fashion Show, featuring a celebrity/canine Fashion Show and award ceremony on Friday, February 8th starting at 7pm EST.
- Pet writing enthusiasts from all over the world will gather at the 5th Annual Business of Pet Writing Conference and network with the premiere people in the Publishing and pet industries on Saturday, February 9th.
- A live radio broadcast of the popular pet show “Talkin Pets with Jon Patch” on Saturday, February 9th from 5pm to 8pm EST. The three-hour live broadcast will feature celebrity and Dog Show guest interviews.
- The American Canine Education Foundation (ACEF) & the Senior Conformation Judges Association (SCJA) 30th Annual Buffet Reception & Dance will be held at the Hotel on Sunday, February 10th.
- Our exclusive Doggie Concierge is on-site working hard to attend to all canine requirements
For more details about the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, visit www.westminsterkennelclub.org
We look forward to hosting all two-legged and four-legged guests arriving into New York for the Westminster Dog Show!
We tend to sell out during the show, so make sure you book now and take advantage of our special Westminster rates. Remember, we are right across from the Garden and the only hotel to offer this full set of services onsite for dogs.