It’s breakfast and lunch all rolled into one scrumptious experience! One could argue the concept of brunch was the greatest food idea ever. Combining two delicious meals while giving us all a little more time to sleep in is simply ingenious and no place does it better than New York City.
New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania is taking a look at the city’s best brunch spots and giving you the lowdown on where to go and what to order. Here are some the city’s ‘must have’ items that are so tasty; you’ll order seconds:
- Shopsin’s – Macaroni and Cheese Pancakes
- Locanda Verde – Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Saxon and Parole – Housemade Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- La Isla Restaurant – Guava Stuffed French Toast
Invented in New York City, Eggs Benedict really is the ultimate brunch food while visiting so we’ve put together a few more places to dig in at:
- Peacock Alley, said to be the place that hatched the scrumptious dish.
- Three Letters – Crepes Benedict
- Clinton Street Baking Company – Eggs Benedict
- Prima – Crab Cake Benedict
- Hill Country Chicken – Texan Benedict
Be sure to keep in mind that many restaurants only serve brunch on the weekends and it is quite busy in the city, so be sure to plan ahead.